Wednesday, December 17, 2014







PSSSST!   For making you see my before "sick and weaker than weak" pics, I am moving forward now, Posting my secret body all over body toner found in a health magazine....after walking for 30 mins every day, and slipping in a few short jogs during the walk, I gave myself a full length mirror assessment.  Ouch!  As painful as TBT "Iwas so sick pics" are for me to look at. the reality of how much muscle tone I had lost during recover was shocking to me.    Lack of use of the muscles = less muscle mass, less tone, less strength.  I found this in a give away mag in a doctors office during follow ups and one little step at a time.....those baby steps, I picked one part of this every day, or did several during my TV time.  I used no weights at first at all, only weight of my own arms or legs, and slowly built up to doing all reps one time. a few weeks later, I increased to one full set and repeated the ones I felt like doing again.  Slowly, but surely I got so I could work up to all the recommended reps, one time, then a month or so later, I could repeat the entire work out.  Whew!  Another accomplishment.

When my friends have asked what I do to get my arms looking like that....do I have a trainer?  I answer no, I can share with you, but the only catch is you must commit to doing it.  Genetics and body shape vary from one person to another, but if you do these, I guarantee, your best will get even better!  Enjoy!  It worked for me!  @www.inspirehealth.com

Now I do these 3 days per week, using only 3# wts.

No comments:

Post a Comment