Thursday, December 18, 2014

My #1 Gift Idea for the Runner or Active Music Lovers




This gadget is truly one of my favorite possessions.  Once I started using it to run, I now wear it for gardening or cleaning too!  Music makes every task more enjoyable.  My very own Power Beats~~ Dr. Dre
wireless ear buds.  My iPhone has the Nike Ap and iTunes ap I installed for running.  The Nike Running Program will keep track of your runs or walks via GPS, record  for you where and when you exercised, how many calories you have burned, the temp/weather if you are outside, offers sound bites of encouragement from professional runners.  In addition you can easily listen to the music of your choice at the same time, without the wires!!!  Fabulous!  A terrific gift for the gym,  a gardener, walker or anywhere you want personal portable music.  It is compact, easy to use, and I have weeded my entire garden on a sunny afternoon when I expected to just attack a small area, because of the great sound and wireless music as I moved through the flowers.  It can be personalized by choosing your favorite color!  And it comes with its own case! Sweet!  
Top it off with a 10% off sale for the holidays 

I ordered mine via the internet from Amazon.com but you can view and select from the company, beatsbydre.com, or buy them at Walmart, Best Buy or Target.   I can't run without them!  There are other brands, but Avid Runner and I both have these and love them!!!!  For a selfie gift, or for the gadget lover in your life, this is super!

One last stocking stuffer idea online for delivery by Christmas:  

Under Armour

Happy Shopping!  Heading off for some power shopping with my grandkids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment