Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My New Ride.....

I ordered these to wear when running errands after walking or running some miles.....and of course today I am going to take them for a spin.   They are reasonably priced, comfy as slippers, but going to have to satisfy my curiosity what they would feel like to run in .   I want to check as to whether after wearing the Saucony Kinsara, if it will be like switching from a race car to a minivan.  Today I am going for a slow, steady long run.  Since our recent need to cancel on the Galveston "Santa Hustle", I am going for a training pace.  Plan on some "Road Dance" music, todays tunes will be "The Four Tops~ The Definitive Collection"  My 60's frame of mind likes to pick up the pace to "Bernadette".  Back later to report on my shoes.......


Comfortable, great cushioning, a little heavier than I would like for racing,  this was a very comfy "ride"  A good training shoe and since I spent around $50 for these, they are keepers!  They do look great with my black running tights and black jacket or white hoodie for running errands too!  Hitting the like button for sure!  If I dress for running, I am more likely to do it!  

No comments:

Post a Comment