Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Back on the Blog ..... Mostly

Blogspot is back up but will not let me post any pictures.  They must still have an issue somewhere.  I

But I am back on the road, running earlier for cooler temps and cross training for fall races.  Twice I have tried to post on here about our recent Backroads trip to Ireland riding bikes.  Twice blogspot has eaten my posts and not saved them.  So for now, I am keeping this short and sweet to see if I can yet make this work.

I have tried locally, two new classes close to my new home.  Podbarre, and Yogatone.   Pod Barre is a typical, challenging Barre class designed to tone the leg muscles mostly.  Yoga tone I misread and it was a typical workout class with weights and burpees, something I do not do and did not then.   Its just me, but I hate them and  I do not plan to ever do them.  That was when I realized no Yoga was going to be involved in this class!  But except for the burpees, I hung in there and kept pace.  The benefit of doing different things is you challenge and strengthen the muscles you don't normally use or think of....until they hurt!  But all soreness aside, I have been running better since trying these!

Well, this is where the road will end for today.......in case blogspot still has a publishing glitch.  I have things to do today, so I can run and swim, maybe do some yoga tomorrow!  Take care and get out there!

1 comment:

  1. I read this so it must working. One of these days I'll post something on my blog.

    ReplyDelete